Copyright Act Information
indiansearchengine Services, Inc. disclaims any responsibility for the content of any third party materials provided through or on this indiansearchengine.com Internet site.
firstname.lastname@example.org (this email address is only for copyright infringement claims, you will not receive a reply if the matter is not a copyright issue.)
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit indiansearchengine to locate the material, including at least one search term under which the material appears in indiansearchengine search results.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit indiansearchengine to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
here to signup
Send This Page To a Friend